[NEohioPAL]prop baseball bat needed

Christopher kaimei at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 8 02:32:05 PST 2005

Greetings,

I will need a realistic looking prop baseball bat for an upcoming
production.  It will be used in scenes where an actor strikes other
actors, so it must be safe (and able to pass scrutiny from local police
who drop by our sets to make sure we're filming what we say we're
filming.)

I would prefer to either purchase it or swap use of it for access to my
extensive law enforcement, medical and military props.  I have an
aversion to renting.

I am overseas right now, but will forward your replies to my production
manager who will set up a time to check it out and make arrangements.

Thanks.

Christopher K. Young
www.shallowfocus.com