[NEohioPAL]FEMALE SINGERS WANTED - PAID POSITIONS

Michael Rogaliner rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 10 14:54:56 PST 2005

Pickwick & Frolic.  CABARET ROCK is casting FEMALE
singers who move well to sing solos/harmonies for
dinner shows and "Divas of Rock" feature show.

These are our semi-annual auditions for new members.
We expect to cast up to 4 new performers.  Cabaret
Rock has been running for over 2 1/2 years at Pickwick
& Frolic.

New cast performs May through November on Thursdays,
Fridays and Saturdays.  Major holidays are off.  Paid
positions.

Rehearsals begin in March.

Open auditions are MONDAY, February 21 at 8:30 pm at
Pickwick & Frolic in the Frolic Cabaret.  Pickwick &
Frolic is located between Euclid and Prospect on East
4th Street in downtown Cleveland across from the House
of Blues Restaurant.

Please bring a pop song with accompaniment track or
you may sing Donna Summer's "Last Dance" or Gloria
Gaynor's "I Will Survive."

Contact rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net with questions or to
forward a photo and resume.

Directed by Michael Rogaliner