[NEohioPAL]Freelancer needs information

Adam Glazer adam at studioinnersanctum.com
Sat Feb 12 09:04:17 PST 2005

	Hello all,

	I'm a freelance graphic artist/designer from the east-side area and am
working on a few projects with a local client by the name of Abraham
Klein who is a professional dance instructor of Cavana Dance Studio
(formerly or currently) and resides in the west-side of Cleveland. What
I would like to know if anyone here know him or has had any positive or
negative working professional experience with him. This is very
important to me.
	I'm also still looking for other freelance opportunities and am also
still seeking full-time (most preferred)/part-time graphics work and
want to remove myself out of the retail industry and focus mostly on my
creative skills and talent, thus allowing me to develop and grow in a
publishing/graphic design industry which I need greatly since moving
back here from Vermont last summer. I'm struggling to hold down my
apartment or will have to relocate again in the east-side area close to
Coventry if necessary but a desirable goal of mine.

	Thank you,

	Adam