[NEohioPAL]Please Post - Oh Joel you 'ol Coot.!

fredsternfeld fredsternfeld at fredsternfeld.com
Sun Feb 13 12:09:45 PST 2005

------=_NextPart_000_1313_01C511DE.0DE60F00

Hi Rick,

I apologize for posting Joel's forwarding of your private message.  I
made the assumption that he had your permission.  I'll be much more
careful in the future.

And again, you are right, I had closed the discussion on "pay vs. no
pay."   I forwarded Joel's because it opened up a whole new area of
discussion which seemed to me like a brand new topic.  In retrospect, it
probably wasn't a new topic.  I'll keep trying to get it right, although
administering the list has had it's challenges lately!

However, with this e-mail, I am officially closing the topic to the
regular neohiopal list.  As always, everyone is welcome to continue
talking about it at the bulletin board site:

Fred