[NEohioPAL]The Herbal Bed...FANTASTIC!

Ryan, Linda LRyan at ralaw.com
Fri Feb 18 06:42:47 PST 2005

------_=_NextPart_001_01C515C8.1CF97E44

I'd like to let everyone know what a terrific show this is (Actor's Summit
Theater in Hudson, OH).  I enjoyed an absolutely fascinating 2+ hours last
night at the preview of this play.  The time flew; it was so well done. The
acting was excellent and the costumes were superb.  Direction could not have
been better!  The love scene is riveting.  We all know how difficult it is
to make a love scene real.  The two actors playing the beleaguered lovers
made it so real I swear all of us audience members were breathing heavily
right along with them!  Other scenes, too numerous to mention, were also
captivating.  Don't miss the chance to see this unusual and interesting
tale.  Set in 1613, it's like watching Shakespeare, except with
understandable words!  :-)

Linda Ryan
Legal Secretary
Roetzel & Andress
222 South Main Street
Akron, OH  44308
(330) 376-2700 (ext. 5945)

Both Linda Ryan and Roetzel & Andress intend that this message be used
exclusively by the addressee. This message may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
Unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please permanently dispose
of the original message and notify Linda Ryan immediately at (330) 376-2700
(ext. 5945). Thank you.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C515C8.1CF97E44

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2658.2">
<TITLE>The Herbal Bed...FANTASTIC!</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Arial">I'd like to let everyone know =
what a terrific show this is (Actor's Summit Theater in Hudson, =
OH).  I enjoyed an absolutely fascinating 2+ hours last night at =
the preview of this play.  The time flew; it was so well done. The =
acting was excellent and the costumes were superb.  Direction =
could not have been better!  The love scene is riveting.  We =
all know how difficult it is to make a love scene real.  The two =
actors playing the beleaguered lovers made it so real I swear all of us =
audience members were breathing heavily right along with them!  =
Other scenes, too numerous to mention, were also captivating.  =
Don't miss the chance to see this unusual and interesting tale.  =
Set in 1613, it's like watching Shakespeare, except with understandable =
words!  :-)</FONT></P>

<P><I><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Linda =
Ryan</FONT></I>
<BR><I><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Legal =
Secretary</FONT></I>
<BR><I><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Roetzel & =
Andress</FONT></I>
<BR><I><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Times New Roman">222 South Main =
Street</FONT></I>
<BR><I><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Akron, OH  =
44308</FONT></I>
<BR><I><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" FACE=3D"Times New Roman">(330) 376-2700 =
(ext. 5945)</FONT></I>
</P>

<P><I><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Times New Roman">Both =
Linda Ryan and Roetzel & Andress intend that this message be used =
exclusively by the addressee. This message may contain information that =
is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under =
applicable law. Unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is =
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, =
please permanently dispose of the original message and notify Linda =
Ryan immediately at (330) 376-2700 (ext. 5945). Thank =
you.</FONT></I></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C515C8.1CF97E44--