[NEohioPAL]Re: Cinematheque

Chris Mezzolesta studio at marianth.com
Wed Feb 16 04:23:43 PST 2005

--=====================_80210265==.ALT

At 01:03 AM 2/16/2005, you wrote:
>This week at Cinematheque, and much more!

My family and I just visited Cinematheque for the first time this past
weekend (the Bollywood film "I Have Found It") and enjoyed it very much; I
knew of Cinematheque for a long time but somehow never got around to going,
would very much recommend it for anyone that wants a break from our typical
American evenings (TV, Internet, bars, PS2, big-movie-chains). Even my
11-year-old daughter was into it and asked to come back! Well done.

MARIANTH PRODUCTIONS, LTD.
audio recording and production
po box 224 / mentor, ohio 44061
800.356.5519 / www.marianth.com
--=====================_80210265==.ALT

At 01:03 AM 2/16/2005, you wrote:<br>
much more! </blockquote><br>
My family and I just visited Cinematheque for the first time this past
weekend (the Bollywood film "I Have Found It") and enjoyed it
very much; I knew of Cinematheque for a long time but somehow never got
around to going, would very much recommend it for anyone that wants a
break from our typical American evenings (TV, Internet, bars, PS2,
big-movie-chains). Even my 11-year-old daughter was into it and asked to
come back! Well done.<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
PRODUCTIONS, LTD.<br>
recording and production<br>