[NEohioPAL]Meet some "GREAT Lakes Ladies" on March 2

Eden Valley Enterprises edenvalley at centurytel.net
Wed Feb 16 08:58:23 PST 2005

Join us on March 2, 2005 at 7:30P.M. and meet some "GREAT Lakes Ladies" =
when Bette Lou Higgins presents this storytelling program for the Rocky =
River Coterie.  Abigail Becker -- Lifesaver of Long Point and veteran =
lighthouse keeper will be two of the remarkable women you'll hear about =
in this presentation at the Don Umerley Civic Center at 21012 Hilliard =
Blvd in Rocky River.  For more information call 440-895-2594.  This =
program is FREE and open to the public. =20

To arrange a performance of this or any other Eden Valley program for =
your school or organization, contact Eden Valley directly at =
edenvalley at centurytel.net
For more information about our performance schedule, visit our website =
at www.edenvalleyenterprises.org

To unsubscribe to this mailing list, simply reply to this e-mail with =
your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises