[NEohioPAL]HS Ticket Prices

Maz848 at aol.com Maz848 at aol.com
Fri Feb 18 07:16:37 PST 2005

--part1_66.512e1036.2f4760d5_boundary

I am curious about what other high school theatre groups charge for admission
to plays and/or musicals.  Will anyone share that information with me so that
I can simply check to see that my prices are in line with other schools in
Northeast Ohio?

For the record, here are Firestone High School in Akron, we charge $5.00 for
an advanced ticket to a play and $7.00 at the door.  We charge $7.00 for an
advanced ticket to a musical and $9.00 at the door.  We have had the same price
scale for the past three years.

Thanks in advance.

Mark A. Zimmerman,
Theatre Director
Firestone High School

--part1_66.512e1036.2f4760d5_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I am curious about what other high=20=
school theatre groups charge for admission to plays and/or musicals.  W=
ill anyone share that information with me so that I can simply check to see=20=
that my prices are in line with other schools in Northeast Ohio?<BR>
<BR>
For the record, here are Firestone High School in Akron, we charge $5.00 for=
 an advanced ticket to a play and $7.00 at the door.  We charge $7.00 f=
or an advanced ticket to a musical and $9.00 at the door.  We have had=20=
the same price scale for the past three years.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks in advance.<BR>
<BR>
Mark A. Zimmerman,<BR>