[NEohioPAL]Calling Everyone - WEST SIDE STORY

Alicia Hoisington spanishxrose at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 19 13:08:22 PST 2005

<DIV>I am in charge of props for <EM>West Side Story </EM>at Medina High School and I have a few questions for anyone who has recently worked on this show.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The script calls for two knives to be pulled out of Bernardo and Riff's back pockets.  I need to find retractable (small) knives.  All I can seem to find are daggers that are kind of big and won't fit into pockets.  What did any of you use? Where can I get them?  Or can someone lend them to the school for a short time?</DIV>
<DIV>Please e-mail me back soon! </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks in advance for any help!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>