[NEohioPAL]Director, Music Director, Costumer needed

Charlene Hartley hartleycharlene at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 09:01:08 PST 2005

--0-830809667-1108918868=:26517

Lorain County Children's Pioneer Theatre is looking for a director, a music director, and a costumer for this year's production of "The Sound of Music."

ABOUT US:  We are a non-profit 4-week long summer day-program which will run from June 20 to our performances on July 15 and 16, 2005.  This year marks our 30th Anniversary!  All rehearsals and performances are held within Lorain County.

ABOUT STAFF:  These three positions require 2-3 pre-season production meetings beginning in May,so that once the students arrive we are all on the same page.  There is also a mandatory load-out and meeting on July 18th.  The two director positions have a stipend of $1,000 for the 4 weeks. The costumer position is a part-time position and has a stipend of $650.

TO APPLY:  Please reply to this email with an attached resumee or you may mail your resumee to:  LCCPT Coordinator, 915 Concord Ave., Elyria, OH 44035.

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-830809667-1108918868=:26517

<DIV><FONT size=4>Lorain County Children's Pioneer Theatre is looking for a director, a music director, and a costumer for this year's production of "<EM>The Sound of Music</EM>."</FONT>  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>ABOUT US:</STRONG>  We are a non-profit 4-week long summer day-program which will run from June 20 to our performances on July 15 and 16, 2005.  This year marks our 30th Anniversary!  All rehearsals and performances are held within Lorain County.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>ABOUT STAFF:</STRONG>  These three positions require 2-3 pre-season production meetings beginning in May,so that once the students arrive we are all on the same page.  There is also a mandatory load-out and meeting on July 18th.  The two director positions have a stipend of $1,000 for the 4 weeks. The costumer position is a part-time position and has a stipend of $650.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>TO APPLY:</STRONG>  Please reply to this email with an attached resumee or you may mail your resumee to:  LCCPT Coordinator, 915 Concord Ave., Elyria, OH 44035.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
--0-830809667-1108918868=:26517--