[NEohioPAL]Thanks for those attended the IndieClub meeting

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Sun Feb 20 15:21:57 PST 2005

------=_NextPart_000_004F_01C51779.11B8E9E0

I wanted to take this time to thank everyone who came and attended the
Feb. IndieClub meeting, we had once again a packed participant (about 50
people came), and special thanks goes to all who showed their short
film, the panel group invited guests and to Tim Gunn who host it.

March meeting will be March 20 at Talkies from 1pm to 4pm, it will be
hosted by Bill Johns of Cinevid Productions, if you are interested in
showing your short film, teaser or trailer, please contact me to get
asap.