[NEohioPAL]Lorain Arts Council Seeks Artist Information

WSPAmherst at aol.com WSPAmherst at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 17:31:37 PST 2005

-------------------------------1109035897

Due  to  the wonderful  success of  the Winter  Celebration of  the Arts fund
raiser the Lorain Arts Council can now move  forward in its next  step:
The Lorain Arts Council  Website  and Directory committee will  be meeting in
a couple of  weeks (TBA).  In the meantime we need your  help . The first
thing on the agenda is   to  send   a questionnaire to everyone involved in the
creative  arts, from bagpipers to  bongos, visual  arts, dance , theatre etc.
county-wide.

The  LAC wants to  be    "inclusive" of  all  the creativity  in the county
whether you  are professional, amateur, young or  old, teacher,poet ,
painter   in this  directory, which  will be part of  an LAC  website  and
accessible to  everyone.

The questionnaire will  ask   for  your  information as to  "listing" and
what you   would  like to  see from the Lorain Arts Council. We WANT your
opinions and a "wish " list. We need to  reach  as many  people  as possible  and
for  that we need your  knowledge of your  particular area of expertise and
arts community.We also  will  need a  commitment for those that have
organizations to  get the word out  to  their  membership.

In order to  reach  every  throughout  the county,  we need you  to  spread
the  word  and help  us  in reaching everyone. Please send any   information or
questions to Loraine Ritchey at this   address:
lritch7 at yahoo.com or  phone her at 440-246-6046. We  have hundreds of
talented people in this  county  and we want  to  give them all  an opportunity  to
be listed (the  listing will  be a free service) on the website.

In the meantime,  if  you  or  your  organization is  having a show,  event,
or  news,  Mainstreet Lorain Development Corporation is   continuing to make
available on their  site space for  the LAC  until  we have our  own. Please
continue to  send  any  info  to  Loraine  and she will  be certain it gets on
the MLDC website.

Thank you.

-------------------------------1109035897

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1476" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY id=3Drole_body=20
style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: #800080; FONT-FAMILY: Book Antiqua"=20
e_document=20
face=3D"Book Antiqua" color=3D#800080 size=3D3>
<DIV>Due  to  the wonderful  success of  the Winter=20
Celebration of  the Arts fund raiser the Lorain Arts Council can now mo=
ve=20
forward in its next  step:<BR>The Lorain Arts Council  Websit=
e=20
and Directory committee will  be meeting in a couple of  weeks (TB=
A).=20
In the meantime we need your  help . The first thing on the agenda is&n=
bsp;=20
to  send   a questionnaire to everyone involved in the creati=
ve=20
arts, from bagpipers to  bongos, visual  arts, dance , theatre etc=
.=20
county-wide.  <BR><BR>The  LAC wants to  be  =20
"inclusive" of  all  the creativity  in the county whether yo=
u=20
are professional, amateur, young or  old, teacher,poet ,<BR>painter&nbs=
p;=20
in this  directory, which  will be part of  an LAC  webs=
ite=20
and accessible to  everyone.<BR><BR>The questionnaire will  ask&nb=
sp;=20
for  your  information as to  "listing" and what you =20
would  like to  see from the Lorain Arts Council. We WANT your&nbs=
p;=20
opinions and a "wish " list. We need to  reach  as many  peop=
le=20
as possible  and for  that we need your  knowledge of your=20
particular area of expertise and arts community.We also  will  nee=
d a=20
commitment for those that have organizations to  get the word out =
 to=20
their  membership. <BR><BR>In order to  reach  every=20
throughout  the county,  we need you  to  spread the=20
word  and help  us  in reaching everyone. Please send any&nbs=
p;=20
information or questions to Loraine Ritchey at this =20
address:<BR>lritch7 at yahoo.com or  phone her at 440-246-6046.=20=
We=20
have hundreds of  talented people in this  county  and we wan=
t=20
to  give them all  an opportunity  to  be listed (the=20
listing will  be a free service) on the website.<BR><BR>In the meantime=
,=20
if  you  or  your  organization is  having a show,=20
event, or  news,  Mainstreet Lorain Development Corporation is&nbs=
p;=20
continuing to make available on their  site space for  the LAC=20
until  we have our  own. Please continue to  send  any=20
info  to  Loraine  and she will  be certain it gets=
 on=20
the MLDC website.   </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you.<BR><BR></DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>