[NEohioPAL]The Exonerated @ Dobama

Jacqiloewy at aol.com Jacqiloewy at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 08:16:31 PST 2005

--part1_1f3.5642864.2f4f57df_boundary

Hello all!

Wanted to let you all know that I saw this play several  times in NY and it
was one of the most powerful  & wonderful experiences I have EVER had in the
theatre.
And I see alot of theatre!
Now you can see it here!

THE EXONERATED has a preview this evening and opens tomorrow night at Dobama.
 If you mention neohiopal at the box office on opening night (Friday the
25th), you will receive a discounted ticked.

This production is directed by one of Cleveland's best director's, Joel
Hammer, and includes several of Cleveland's finest stage actors.  The Exonerated is
the stories of six wrongly-convicted death row survivors, which might sound
grim, but is actually a celebration of life and the human spirit.

Please support Dobama, this cast and the human spirit by attending .... my
guess is you will not be dissappointed.

Thanks for your time!

Jacqi Loewy
Professional Theatre Artist

--part1_1f3.5642864.2f4f57df_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Hello all!<BR>
<BR>
Wanted to let you all know that I saw this play several  times in NY an=
d it was one of the most powerful  & wonderful experiences I have E=
VER had in the theatre.  <BR>
And I see alot of theatre!<BR>
Now you can see it here!<BR>
<BR>
<B>THE EXONERATED </B>has a preview this evening and opens tomorrow night at=
 Dobama.  <B>If you mention neohiopal at the box office on opening nigh=
t (Friday the 25th), you will receive a discounted ticked.<BR>
</B><BR>
This production is directed by one of Cleveland's best director's, Joel Hamm=
er, and includes several of Cleveland's finest stage actors. <B> The Ex=
onerated</B> is the stories of six wrongly-convicted death row survivors, wh=
ich might sound grim, but is actually a <B>celebration of life and the human=
 spirit.  <BR>
</B><BR>
Please support Dobama, this cast and the human spirit by attending .... my g=
uess is you will not be dissappointed.<BR>
<BR>
Thanks for your time!<BR>
<BR>
Jacqi Loewy<BR>