[NEohioPAL]FAA's Cast of CHARLIE BROWN Visits Western Reserve Historical Society Tomorrow!

Nancy Brooks goodfoot34 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 08:40:52 PST 2005

Hello, List!

Looking for something fun to do with the kidlets tomorrow, Sat 2/26? There
is a wonderful interactive exhibit about the world of Peanuts called "Good
Grief!" currently at the Western Reserve Historical Society in University
Circle, and the good folks at WRHS have generously allowed our cast of
YOU'RE A GOOD MAN, CHARLIE BROWN to perform a few excerpts from the show at
the exhibit. We will be performing tomorrow, Saturday 2/26, at around 11 am
- see info below regarding museum hours, admission, etc. And don't forget,
YAGMCB opens at Fine Arts next Friday, March 4th - visit our website or call
440-951-6637 for more info.

OUR SITE (my apologies if you have to cut and paste these - all my links and
pretty fonts magically disappear after I hit "Send" - time to upgrade from
Windows 98, huh?):

http://www.fineartsassociation.org/performance.html#CharlieBrown

WRHS SITE (what a cool website! Check out their other exhibits and venues,
too!):

http://www.wrhs.org/template.asp?id=83#goodgrief

Get to know the "Peanuts" comic strip gang in a whole new way
at "Good Grief!" a new exhibit at the Western Reserve Historical Society.
Experience Charlie Brown's baseball misery, offer advice at Lucy's
Psychiatry Booth and play Schroeder's piano through interactive
exhibits. It's perfect for kids ages 2 to 12, and their parents.
"Good Grief!" runs through May. The museum is at 10825 East Blvd.,
Cleveland. Hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Saturday, noon to
5p.m. Sunday. Admission is $7.50 for adults, $5 for students and seniors.
Call 216-721-5722.

Big thanks to Jon Logue and the staff of WRHS! Hope to see you tomorrow, and
as always, thanks for your support!

Nancy Brooks - Director, YAGMCB