[NEohioPAL]For Sale: Baldwin organ for home or chapel

Richard B icatfishman at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 06:10:39 PST 2005

A have access to a Baldwin "Orga-sonic" organ and
bench.

It's in pretty good condition! I'm told that a couple
of the stops do not currently work (the sounds
don't play) but the keyboards work and the finish is
is good shape. The price is $300 and I might be able
to make delivery if the instrument will fit into my
van. Let me know if you are interested ASAP and I can
get it for you.