[NEohioPAL]Press Release - LVE recognized as a Telly Award Finalist for ESTEEM Promo

Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com Ericdstuyvesant at aol.com
Mon Feb 28 19:14:52 PST 2005

-------------------------------1109646892

Lucid Vision  Entertainment Honored with a 26th Annual Telly  Award

    (Akron, Ohio) - The  finalists for the 26th Annual Telly Awards have been
announced after having  received more than 10,000 entries from all 50 states
and numerous foreign  countries.  Lucid Vision Entertainment was selected as a
finalist in the  Film/Video Non-Broadcast Production social issues category
for a promotional  spot entitled Building ESTEEM  ESTEEM is a nonprofit
organization  serving economically disadvantaged persons in northeast Ohio.  To view
a  portion of the spot, visit
_http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/ev.html_ (http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/ev.html)  and  select Building
ESTEEM.

    Eric Stuyvesant,  president of Lucid Vision Entertainment, stated, "I am
proud of the quality work  that our company produces. Recognition from the
pool of excellent  entries in the Telly Awards is a significant achievement."
Lucid  Vision Entertainment creates visuals for the web, music videos,
commercials,  industrials and films.

    Founded in 1979, the  Telly Awards is the premier award honoring
outstanding local, regional and cable  TV commercials and programs, as well as the
finest video and film  productions. Winners and finalists represent the best work
of the most  respected advertising agencies, production companies, television
stations, cable  operators and corporate video departments in the world. With
a 25 year  history of recognizing creative excellence, the Telly Awards is a
widely known  and highly respected international competition. Telly Awards are
given  based on the merit of each entry - entries do not compete with one
another.

    Lucid Vision  Entertainment is dedicated to producing fine quality and
aesthetically pleasing  entertainment. From documentaries to feature films to
unique television  programming, Lucid Vision Entertainment leads the way in
independent production.  Though our focus is in-house development, we do, on
occasion, consider the  intellectual property of others. To find out more about
Lucid Vision  Entertainment, please visit our website at
_www.lucidvisionentertainment.com_ (http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/)  or contact Eric
Stuyvesant at _LVEFeature at aol.com_ (mailto:LVEFeature at aol.com)  or 330/618-8285.

-30-

-------------------------------1109646892

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1106" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><STRONG><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D4>Lucid Vi=
sion=20
Entertainment Honored with a 26th Annual Telly=20
Award</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>    (Akron, Ohio=
) - The=20
finalists for the 26th Annual Telly Awards have been announced after having=20
received more than 10,000 entries from all 50 states and numerous foreign=20
countries.  Lucid Vision Entertainment was selected as a finalist in th=
e=20
Film/Video Non-Broadcast Production social issues category for a promotional=
=20
spot entitled Building ESTEEM  ESTEEM is a nonprofit organization=20
serving economically disadvantaged persons in northeast Ohio.  To view=20=
a=20
portion of the spot, visit <A=20
title=3Dhttp://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/ev.html=20
href=3D"http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/ev.html">http://www.lucidvis=
ionentertainment.com/ev.html</A> and=20
select Building ESTEEM.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>    Eric Stuyves=
ant,=20
president of Lucid Vision Entertainment, stated, "I am proud of the quality=20=
work=20
that our company produces. Recognition from the pool of excellent=20
entries in the Telly Awards is a significant achievement." Lucid=20
Vision Entertainment creates visuals for the web, music videos, commercials,=
=20
industrials and films.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>    Founded in 1=
979, the=20
Telly Awards is the premier award honoring outstanding local, regional and c=
able=20
TV commercials and programs, as well as the finest video and film=20
productions. Winners and finalists represent the best work of the most=20
respected advertising agencies, production companies, television stations, c=
able=20
operators and corporate video departments in the world. With a 25 year=20
history of recognizing creative excellence, the Telly Awards is a widely kno=
wn=20
and highly respected international competition. Telly Awards are given=20
based on the merit of each entry - entries do not compete with one=20
another.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>    Lucid Vision=
=20
Entertainment is dedicated to producing fine quality and aesthetically pleas=
ing=20
entertainment. From documentaries to feature films to unique television=20
programming, Lucid Vision Entertainment leads the way in independent product=
ion.=20
Though our focus is in-house development, we do, on occasion, consider=20=
the=20
intellectual property of others. To find out more about Lucid Vision=20
Entertainment, please visit our website at </FONT><A=20
title=3Dhttp://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/=20
href=3D"http://www.lucidvisionentertainment.com/"><FONT face=3D"Times New Ro=
man"=20
size=3D3>www.lucidvisionentertainment.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3D"Times New=20=
Roman"=20
size=3D3> or contact Eric Stuyvesant at </FONT><A=20
title=3Dmailto:LVEFeature at aol.com href=3D"mailto:LVEFeature at aol.com"><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>LVEFeature at aol.com</FONT></A><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3> or 330/618-8285.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV align=3Dcenter><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3><STRONG>-30-</STRONG></FONT></DIV></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>