[NEohioPAL]ERIC MULL PHOTO NOW OPEN IN COLUMBUS TOO!!!

Eric Mull Photography eric at ericmull.com
Tue Mar 1 07:43:03 PST 2005

    ***************ERIC MULL PHOTOGRAPHY********************
                  =20
                      WWW.ERICMULL.COM

             CLEVELAND  =80  COLUMBUS  =80 PITTSBURGH

                       (216) 263-9494

  We have now opened up our 3rd studio.  Starting this Friday, March 4, we
will be shooting in downtown Columbus.  Our studio is on South High Street,
just south of the OSU campus.  We will be there 1 day a week serving our
central and southern Ohio faithful customers.  We will also be going to
Cincinnati periodically to help out there too.

If you know anyone in these markets that needs photos from the most
recommended studio in Ohio...please pass along this info.

Upcoming Travel Dates

Pittsburgh  3/15
Columbus  3/4
Cincinnati (week of March 21st)
Cleveland (all other days)

ACTUAL TESTIMONIALS FROM NEOHIOPAL MEMBERS

"I can't even look at my old headshots now that I have yours.  I was having
so much fun in the studio with and Tamara (makeup artist) I didnt want to
leave.  You did my husband's headshots and I was jealous.  Now i have my
own!! These are much better than the ones i've gotten in cleveland before.
MARCIA DARBY, ACTOR

I'm still a student so i dont have money to burn.  Thank you for giving me
the best headshots ever at a price that i could afford.
SARA VITULLO, STUDENT

I'm just getting started and hadn't worked much.  Since I got my new
headshot, I have booked a bunch of jobs.  Thanks Eric!!!!
MITCH FINK, ACTOR

The photos arrived today and i absolutely loved them!!! Thank you...thank
you!!!  And i am so excited because I have a lot to choose from.  When i
lived in New York, I paid over $1000 for the shoot and  did not get as much
good stuff that i got from you.  Eric, these are wonderful.  I will send
everyone who asks...YOUR WAY!!!
SUZANNE BALAES, SINGER

=20
INCLUDED IN YOUR SESSION:
2 rolls film
2 outfit changes
INCLUDED * professional, clean, hair and makeup stylist* INCLUDED
up to 7 different natural backgrounds in OUR 3000 sq. ft. natural light New
York Loft style studio
print out this message from NEOHIOPAL and receive (1) 8 X 10 print with
RETOUCHING at no additional cost
24 hour turn around service
100% GUARANTEED

---
[**This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus**]