[NEohioPAL]Hearing aid needed for movie prop

wm-alex at juno.com wm-alex at juno.com
Wed Mar 2 07:13:22 PST 2005

My name is William Alexander and I'm a local movie director deep in production on my feature length thriller titled "Dead Silent." As a prop for the movie we're in need of an old-style hearing aid; the type that has the amplifier unit behind the ear and wraps around the top of the ear and fits into the ear canal. We'd only need it on a temporary basis for the shoot and would return it in the same condition as received.

You can contact me through e-mail at:

wm-alex at juno.com

Thanks in advance for your help.

William A. Alexander