[NEohioPAL]Censorship @ WSU: Provost change of e-mail

AKRfenish at aol.com AKRfenish at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 08:24:46 PST 2005

First of all thank you so much for the amazing support offered from the NE Ohio Arts community.  So many e-mail expressing their concern and gratitude for our plight.  You're wonderful.  Thank you all!

A number of people have also advised me that the e-mail distributed for out Provost, David Hopkins, has not been going through.  He has recently changed his e-mail, it is now the following:

david.hopkins at wright.edu

Thank you again for your support.  I hope many of you are able to now contact him.

Best,

Alicia Rodis
President, Directing Lab Board, Wright State University

P.S.  In the past 2 days the associated press has picked up our story and we were televised on CNN the past 2 nights.  God Bless America!