[NEohioPAL]CALLING ALL JCC HALLE THEATRE ALUMNI!!!

Barnes, Kris KBarnes at CleveJcc.Org
Wed Mar 2 13:10:05 PST 2005

CALLING ALL HALLE THEATRE ALUMNI!!!

If you have ever performed, designed, or directed at the JCC Eugene S. and
Blanche R. Halle Theatre, this message is for you!

We want you to be part of HALLE-lujah!, our celebration of the theater's
history. Festivities begin April 8th and run through the month of May, with
the production of Albi Gorn's To Know Him. As you no doubt know, the
Mayfield JCC will be torn down in June.

Until that time, we will adorn the Halle lobby and adjacent social hall with
memorabilia from past productions. And the social hall will feature photos
of hundreds of the artists who made the shows possible.

How you can help: SEND US YOUR HEAD SHOT. Be sure to include identification,
and feel free to mention which shows you did at the Halle. If you'd like to
type a little message (try to keep it under 150 words!), we will post it
with your photo.

HERE ARE THREE WAYS TO SEND YOUR PHOTOS:
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT IS: APRIL 5, 2005
	Drop off at BECK CENTER FOR THE ARTS, ATTN: SCOTT SPENCE
	Drop off at CLEVELAND PLAY HOUSE, c/o Playwrights' Unit Box
  OR   MAIL TO: Kris Barnes, c/o Jewish Community Center, 3505 Mayfield
Road,
		Cleveland Hts., OH  44118

And if you're arty, HELP MAKE A CENTERPIECE for the April 9th gala. Each of
the twelve tables will be decorated in the theme of a past show. If you've
been meaning to get together with cast members from an old production, now
would be a good time to do it. To stake your claim to a table, call FAYE
SHOLITON at 216 292-6211.

HALLE-lujah! is a four-part project. It includes lobby displays in both JCC
buildings; a special supplement to the Cleveland Jewish News on April 8th
with a history of the theatre from people who worked and played there; a
weekend of live performances April 9th & 10th  directed by Fred Sternfeld;
and an archival video project that traces the history of Jewish theatre in
Cleveland.

HALLE-lujah Committee: Faye Sholiton, Chair; Maida Barron, Marc Freimuth,
Sheri Gross, Jeff Grover, Shirley Guralnik, Bob Gutin, Belle Likover, Elaine
Rembrandt, Myrtle Silverman, Fred Sternfeld, and Annabelle Weiss. Your name