[NEohioPAL]Help! re: video editing

Nina McCollum rockandroller1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 07:35:06 PST 2005

Hello everyone,

As you all may know, my husband Brian and I are
co-producing a feature film called "Kingsbury Run."
The movie is partly based on the famed 1930s case of
the Kingsbury Run serial killer (13 victims, never
solved). The movie features an all-Ohio-based cast and
crew and was shot entirely in Cleveland, and stars two
of our finest actors, Jeff Grover and Dan Folino.

Brian has been (and still is) using the editing
equipment at Tri-C West to edit the film, but due to
increased time limitations, it is becoming impossible
to finish the film before the end of the class term.

We are reaching out to the wonderful arts community
out there, hoping to find some help, either in
Cleveland or the surrounding areas. Is there anyone
out there who has access to AVID or other non-linear
editing equipment that would be willing to let Brian
edit on their equipment? He will work around your
schedule, whatever it is.

Thanks!

Nina Angeloff McCollum and Brian McCollum