[NEohioPAL]Sorry There Has Been A Hope School Mix Up with North Canton Playhouse

Wants2Act4U at aol.com Wants2Act4U at aol.com
Thu Mar 3 14:49:23 PST 2005

-------------------------------1109890163

Hey Guys,

I am so sorry to have to do this but this just shows you all that the Hope
School is human after all.

Due to circumstances beyond our control we will not be teaming up with the
North Canton Playhouse.

I can tell you however that my school is located in Manchester (I was told
to tell you this because most people from North Canton have the impression we
are far away) We are almost on the border of Summit County and Stark County
(canal fulton/manchester with an akron address) ...

Due to these unfortunate curcumstances that have required me to not be able
to teach acting classes on Wed in North Canton if any of you would like to
come  Tuesday evenings from 6pm to 8pm I would be happy to open up that day to
help  give your children the opportunity to still participate in film acting
classes  with my school.

I do once again apologize for any inconvienence this may be causing you but
do hope to see you in our evening classes or we still have room in our Sunday
afternoon classes.  If you have any questions or concerns please feel free
to contact me at 330-644-4421 Michelle Dean.

Also, please do not forget that we also have adult film acting classes on
Monday evenings from 8pm - 10pm beginning this monday.

Thank you so very much. Also, if you would like any references just feel
free to ask I I would be happy to provide them for you.

Respectfully,
Michelle Dean
Founder/Instructor
The Hope School of Performing Arts
6075 Manchester Road (3rd floor)
Akron, Ohio 44319

-------------------------------1109890163

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2600.0" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hey Guys,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I am so sorry to have to do this but this just shows you all that the H=
ope=20
School is human after all.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Due to circumstances beyond our control we will not be teaming up with=20=
the=20
North Canton Playhouse.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I can tell you however that my school is located in Manchester (I was t=
old=20
to tell you this because most people from North Canton have the impression w=
e=20
are far away) We are almost on the border of Summit County and Stark County=20
(canal fulton/manchester with an akron address) ...</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Due to these unfortunate curcumstances that have required me to not be=20=
able=20
to teach acting classes on Wed in North Canton if any of you would like to c=
ome=20
Tuesday evenings from 6pm to 8pm I would be happy to open up that day to hel=
p=20
give your children the opportunity to still participate in film acting class=
es=20
with my school.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I do once again apologize for any inconvienence this may be causing you=
 but=20
do hope to see you in our evening classes or we still have room in our Sunda=
y=20
afternoon classes.  If you have any questions or concerns please feel f=
ree=20
to contact me at 330-644-4421 Michelle Dean.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Also, please do not forget that we also have adult film acting classes=20=
on=20
Monday evenings from 8pm - 10pm beginning this monday.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you so very much. Also, if you would like any references just fee=
l=20
free to ask I I would be happy to provide them for you.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Respectfully,</DIV>
<DIV>Michelle Dean</DIV>
<DIV>Founder/Instructor</DIV>
<DIV>The Hope School of Performing Arts</DIV>
<DIV>6075 Manchester Road (3rd floor)</DIV>
<DIV>Akron, Ohio 44319</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>