[NEohioPAL]Wow! Thanks

Tony Kovacic the8rgod at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 4 07:05:57 PST 2005

------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

Thank you to everyone that replied to my quest for movie posters.  I had over a dozen responses and some excellent leads.  And thank you those that replied with good thoughts.

Tony

Tony Kovacic
the8rgod at earthlink.net
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.
------=_NextPart_84815C5ABAF209EF376268C8

<HTML style="FONT-SIZE: x-small; FONT-FAMILY: MS Sans Serif"><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1251">
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.2604" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<P>
<DIV><FONT size=4>Thank you to everyone that replied to my quest for movie posters.  I had over a dozen responses and some excellent leads.  And thank you those that replied with good thoughts.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=4>Tony</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>