[NEohioPAL]Re: UA NEWS: JAZZFEST 2005 SWINGS MARCH 10-18

Chris Mezzolesta mezzolesta at ameritech.net
Thu Mar 3 06:18:20 PST 2005

--=====================_6729406==.ALT

>I am a product of the U of Akron Jazz Department (BM Jazz Studies 1986
>under Roland Paolucci and Rich Shanklin) and can heartily endorse this
>series. Having performed as a member of  the UA Jazz Ensemble in 4
>Jazzfests and MC-ing one fest, I can say from experience that it is a
>dedicated and concentrated jazz community.

Chris Mezzolesta
UA Jazz Ensemble 1982-86 (LPs: "Now!" 1983, "Tune Up" 1986)
UA Vocal Jazz Ensemble 1984-86
Cleveland Jazz Orchestra 1987-90

MARIANTH PRODUCTIONS, LTD.
audio recording and production
po box 224 / mentor, ohio 44061
800.356.5519 / www.marianth.com
--=====================_6729406==.ALT

Jazz Department (BM Jazz Studies 1986 under Roland Paolucci and Rich
Shanklin) and can heartily endorse this series. Having performed as a
member of  the UA Jazz Ensemble in 4 Jazzfests and MC-ing one fest,
I can say from experience that it is a dedicated and concentrated jazz
community. </blockquote><br>
Chris Mezzolesta<br>
UA Jazz Ensemble 1982-86 (LPs: "Now!" 1983, "Tune Up"
1986)<br>
UA Vocal Jazz Ensemble 1984-86<br>
Cleveland Jazz Orchestra 1987-90<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>