[NEohioPAL]John Homa

Alan Earing alanearing at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 08:10:35 PST 2005

--0-1989699998-1109952635=:38559

Hello all,

   This will probably turn out to be be free publicity for Mr. Homa, but hey, that's cool!  I am in Pittsburgh, and there will be an acting coach out of LA presenting a workshop here and for AFTRAns, its $150 and for non-unioners, it's $175.  I'm thinking about signing up, but as a money crunch that I'm in, I don't want to sign up until I feel that it's worth it.  I mean, of course it's worth it, but have any of you ever worked with Homa and his program before?  Or do you have any imput about anything concerning this event?  Here is the AFTRA Pittsburgh site advertising his appearance, and Mr. Homa's site too!  Let me know.

AC

http://www.aftrapgh.com/home.htm

http://www.johnhoma.com

alanearing at yahoo.com

---------------------------------
Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
--0-1989699998-1109952635=:38559

<DIV>Hello all,</DIV>
<DIV>    </DIV>
<DIV>   This will probably turn out to be be free publicity for Mr. Homa, but hey, that's cool!  I am in Pittsburgh, and there will be an acting coach out of LA presenting a workshop here and for AFTRAns, its $150 and for non-unioners, it's $175.  I'm thinking about signing up, but as a money crunch that I'm in, I don't want to sign up until I feel that it's worth it.  I mean, of course it's worth it, but have any of you ever worked with Homa and his program before?  Or do you have any imput about anything concerning this event?  Here is the AFTRA Pittsburgh site advertising his appearance, and Mr. Homa's site too!  Let me know.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>AC</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.aftrapgh.com/home.htm">http://www.aftrapgh.com/home.htm</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.johnhoma.com">http://www.johnhoma.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV><BR><BR>alanearing at yahoo.com
		<hr size=1>Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday! <br>
--0-1989699998-1109952635=:38559--