[NEohioPAL]Re: Bellydance in Cleveland

Tina Karniotis karniotis at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 08:41:11 PST 2005

--0-1484186530-1110213671=:42500

Hi Libby and Angela (and anyone else intereseted)

My dance troupe (Hareem Shar'eem) offers a number of different classes in the area.  I teach at Passport Project on Tuesday evenings at 6:30, Rava teaches at Kent State on Sunday evenings, Delilah teaches at the Parmatown Mall (The Oasis Program) on Friday afternoons and Shirasaya will begin teaching on Monday evenings at the Cleveland Heights Rec Center this April.

Most of these classes (with the exception of Rava's 'Beyond Bellydance') are geared towards beginners.  But there are many other instructor's in the area for intermediate or advanced dancers.  I would suggest Cassandra Al Warda - she is a great dancer, teacher and person.

If you would like more detailed info on our classes, please refer to our website:

http://www.geocities.com/troupehareemshareem

Unfortunately I do not have Cassandra's contact info available - but you can find it on http://www.shira.net under the 'Find instructor's in your area' section.

Good luck - and please feel free to contact me if you have any comments or questions ...

Thanks,
Calliope from Hareem Shar'eem
216-509-6414
http://www.geocities.com/troupehareemshareem
veil12 at yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com
--0-1484186530-1110213671=:42500

<DIV>Hi Libby and Angela (and anyone else intereseted)</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>My dance troupe (Hareem Shar'eem) offers a number of different classes in the area.  I teach at Passport Project on Tuesday evenings at 6:30, Rava teaches at Kent State on Sunday evenings, Delilah teaches at the Parmatown Mall (The Oasis Program) on Friday afternoons and Shirasaya will begin teaching on Monday evenings at the Cleveland Heights Rec Center this April.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Most of these classes (with the exception of Rava's 'Beyond Bellydance') are geared towards beginners.  But there are many other instructor's in the area for intermediate or advanced dancers.  I would suggest Cassandra Al Warda - she is a great dancer, teacher and person.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you would like more detailed info on our classes, please refer to our website:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.geocities.com/troupehareemshareem">http://www.geocities.com/troupehareemshareem</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Unfortunately I do not have Cassandra's contact info available - but you can find it on <A href="http://www.shira.net">http://www.shira.net</A> under the 'Find instructor's in your area' section.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Good luck - and please feel free to contact me if you have any comments or questions ...</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks,</DIV>
<DIV>Calliope from Hareem Shar'eem</DIV>
<DIV>216-509-6414</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.geocities.com/troupehareemshareem">http://www.geocities.com/troupehareemshareem</A></DIV>
<DIV><A href="mailto:veil12 at yahoo.com">veil12 at yahoo.com</A></DIV>
--0-1484186530-1110213671=:42500--