[NEohioPAL]Jessica Joy loves to cause trouble

Jessica Joy jessicajoykemock at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 22:58:35 PST 2005

--0-1007740874-1110265115=:26974

NeoFreaks,

I was wondering if y'all could help a sista out with some information.  My talented and beautiful friend Ms. Mary Berrios of Pickwick and Frolic's "Cabaret Rock" (and soon of Cedar Point's Red Garter show) is a finalist in a supposedly huge karaoke and modeling talent show.  I am incredibly skeptical for various reasons.  The semifinals take place in a hotel ballroom, contestants are encouraged to sell $20 tickets to get their friends there because voting is determined by applause (and Mary was called recently to see how she was doing and if they could get the money), the finals are to take place at the Palace downtown, be televised on PAX and Tim Lally is sponsoring the grand prize car.  Only thing is, selling tickets is not required.  But other than that, I feel a little wary for her.

Wasn't there a post about another Tim Lally televised talent contest that turned out to be a scam?  Please email me or Mary (actingactress at yahoo.com) with any information you can dig up.  She's not going to sell any tickets or lose any money, but if this goes as far as this supposed free car, it'd be great to have enough public exposure to support a court case if this does turn out to be a scam.  Because y'all know I love a good scam exposure.

Thanks everyone.

Lovies,
JJ

www.JessicaJoy.com (Now with more cowbell)

--0-1007740874-1110265115=:26974

<DIV>NeoFreaks,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I was wondering if y'all could help a sista out with some information.  My talented and beautiful friend Ms. Mary Berrios of Pickwick and Frolic's "Cabaret Rock" (and soon of Cedar Point's Red Garter show) is a finalist in a supposedly huge karaoke and modeling talent show.  I am incredibly skeptical for various reasons.  The semifinals take place in a hotel ballroom, contestants are encouraged to sell $20 tickets to get their friends there because voting is determined by applause (and Mary was called recently to see how she was doing and if they could get the money), the finals are to take place at the Palace downtown, be televised on PAX and Tim Lally is sponsoring the grand prize car.  Only thing is, selling tickets is not required.  But other than that, I feel a little wary for her.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Wasn't there a post about another Tim Lally televised talent contest that turned out to be a scam?  Please email me or Mary (<A href="mailto:actingactress at yahoo.com">actingactress at yahoo.com</A>) with any information you can dig up.  She's not going to sell any tickets or lose any money, but if this goes as far as this supposed free car, it'd be great to have enough public exposure to support a court case if this does turn out to be a scam.  Because y'all know I love a good scam exposure.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks everyone.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Lovies,</DIV>