[NEohioPAL] Seeking Lighting Designer/ Problem Solver for Akron Production - Ingénue Theatre Ensemble

Graham, Suzie GrahaSu at ci.akron.oh.us
Tue Mar 8 09:41:04 PST 2005

Our children's ensemble is staging a double production of God Bless the
Gargoyles and A Solitary Cognizance.  We have a stage with a drop acoustical
ceiling with no rigging.  We rent lights/sound for each production and load
them in during tech week.  I'd like a scrim?  psych? in the back with the
capability of changing background colors throughout the performance.
Simple, yet difficult given the limitations of the space.  Anyone out there
willing to help and take this baby on?  Our production dates are April 29 &
30.

Stipend available.

Thanks-
Suzie Graham