[NEohioPAL]Before you get new headshots

TALENTnet1 at aol.com TALENTnet1 at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 11:11:27 PST 2005

--part1_1fb.4990bc2.2f5f52df_boundary

Hi NeohioPal-ers

After 25+ years of headshots from a wide variety of top photographers in
Cleveland and Chicago, I have recently had a session with Eric Mull and was very
impressed with the entire process.

Eric was a joy to work with.  His energy is contagious and he made the
session FUN.  He uses all natural lighting and a wide variety of poses and
backgrounds.  His assistants were personable and efficient, and did a wonderful job on
my wardrobe selection, make-up and hair.

The best part was that I walked out with my contact sheets in my hands, NO
WAITING!  This enabled me to drop them off at my agency for immediate selection
by my agent to add to their website.

I highly recommend Eric Mull for anyone needing new headshots.

Warm hugs and a double dimpled smile from
Mary Faktor (The actor)
www.FaktorsTalentNetwork.com
888-913-3473

--part1_1fb.4990bc2.2f5f52df_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffff00"><FONT  CO=
LOR=3D"#800080" SIZE=3D4 PTSIZE=3D14 FAMILY=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS=
" LANG=3D"0">Hi NeohioPal-ers<BR>
<BR>
After 25+ years of headshots from a wide variety of top photographers in Cle=
veland and Chicago, I have recently had a session with Eric Mull and was ver=
y impressed with the entire process.<BR>
<BR>
Eric was a joy to work with.  His energy is contagious and he made the=20=
session FUN.  He uses all natural lighting and a wide variety of poses=20=
and backgrounds.  His assistants were personable and efficient, and did=
 a wonderful job on my wardrobe selection, make-up and hair.  <BR>
<BR>
The best part was that I walked out with my contact sheets in my hands, NO W=
AITING!  This enabled me to drop them off at my agency for immediate se=
lection by my agent to add to their website.<BR>
<BR>
I highly recommend Eric Mull for anyone needing new headshots.<BR>
<BR>
Warm hugs and a double dimpled smile from<BR>
Mary Faktor (The actor)<BR>
www.FaktorsTalentNetwork.com<BR>
888-913-3473</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#800080" BACK=3D"#ffff00" style=3D"BACKGR=
OUND-COLOR: #ffff00" SIZE=3D4 PTSIZE=3D14 FAMILY=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=3D"Comic Sa=
ns MS" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT></HTML>