[NEohioPAL]Betsy Hogg/Broadway Fiddler on the Roof

Kathy Hogg kathyhogg at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 8 16:39:40 PST 2005

--0-1110449658-1110328780=:11388

Betsy is still playing Bielke, Tevye's youngest daughter, in Fiddler on the Roof.  If anyone is coming to New York over spring break (or otherwise), please stop by the Minskoff stage door and say hello.  Betsy's current "parents" are the wonderful Harvey Fierstein and Andrea Martin, and Fiddler continues to be a beautiful production.  She's a lucky girl -- the wonderful Alfred Molina and Randy Graff were her "parents" until January.  We hope to see some of you!

Kathy & Betsy

--0-1110449658-1110328780=:11388

<DIV>Betsy is still playing Bielke, Tevye's youngest daughter, in Fiddler on the Roof.  If anyone is coming to New York over spring break (or otherwise), please stop by the Minskoff stage door and say hello.  Betsy's current "parents" are the wonderful Harvey Fierstein and Andrea Martin, and Fiddler continues to be a beautiful production.  She's a lucky girl -- the wonderful Alfred Molina and Randy Graff were her "parents" until January.  We hope to see some of you!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Kathy & Betsy </DIV>
--0-1110449658-1110328780=:11388--