[NEohioPAL]extras needed for March 12th Shoot in Central Ohio, e-mail address included

jim leo laughalotproductions at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 8 18:33:40 PST 2005

--0-1874242733-1110335620=:66788

I am looking for extras to sit as jurors in a courtroom.  Extras should be eighteen years or older and should wear business casual clothes (suits and ties are not required),

The scene will be shot on in Central Ohio on Saturday, March 12th between 1 and 4 p.m.

If you are interested in being an extra, please write me back and I can give you more information.

Due to budgetary limitations of independent films, I cannot pay you for this but it should be fun and interesting way to spend a Saturday afternoon.

Thanks.

PLEASE WRITE BACK TO :  laughalotproductions at yahoo.com

---------------------------------
Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
--0-1874242733-1110335620=:66788

<DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV>I am looking for extras to sit as jurors in a courtroom.  Extras should be eighteen years or older and should wear business casual clothes (suits and ties are not required),</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The scene will be shot on in <STRONG>Central Ohio</STRONG> on Saturday, <STRONG>March 12th between 1 and 4 p.m.</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>If you are interested in being an extra, please write me back and I can give you more information.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Due to budgetary limitations of independent films, I cannot pay you for this but it should be fun and interesting way to spend a Saturday afternoon.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thanks.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>PLEASE WRITE BACK TO :  <A href="mailto:laughalotproductions at yahoo.com">laughalotproductions at yahoo.com</A></DIV></DIV></DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday! <br>
--0-1874242733-1110335620=:66788--