[NEohioPAL]In a pinch for costumes/props/etc.

Smiles91076 at aol.com Smiles91076 at aol.com
Wed Mar 9 10:36:08 PST 2005

I am the director of a High, Middle, and Primary school drama team and we are doing "Annie".  We a have little to no money in our budget and the theatre we used to borrow costumes from is on break for awhile and we do not have access to their costume supply.

If anyone is able to loan or knows where I could borrow some costumes, a wheelchair (for FDR), etc., please let me know as soon as possible.  We are located in the Kent/Ravenna area.

>From one theatre lover to another, I truly appreciate any help.

Lisa Pyles
Waterloo Drama Team
330-325-2827