[NEohioPAL]Sandusky State Theatre

Chris Mezzolesta mezzolesta at ameritech.net
Thu Mar 10 13:02:17 PST 2005

--=====================_102298562==.ALT

I'd like to thank Matt Joslyn and the staff of the Sandusky State Theatre
for offering comp tickets to us NEOPAL members for the Opera Verdi Europa
performance of AIDA last Friday night, my daughter and I took my wife (the
opera fan in the family, I'm a jazz cat) and made a weekend of it - we
stopped back the next day to catch a showing of National Treasure and were
treated to a tour of parts of the theater by Joan of the box office, who
was very gracious with her time, we had a great visit. The theater, built
in 1928, is absolutely beautiful (along the lines of the Akron Civic) and
the ticket prices for movies were so reasonable as to be negligible when
planning an evening out...They do have other events coming in that sound
like a lot of fun, but this opportunity enabled me to finally take my wife
to an opera (which I ended up enjoying after all!)...

Thanks once again to the State, and continued success!

Chris Mezzolesta

MARIANTH PRODUCTIONS, LTD.
audio recording and production
po box 224 / mentor, ohio 44061
800.356.5519 / www.marianth.com
[...]

all!)...<br><br>
Thanks once again to the State, and continued success!<br><br>
Chris Mezzolesta<br>
<x-sigsep><p></x-sigsep>
PRODUCTIONS, LTD.<br>
recording and production<br>