[NEohioPAL]Advice Please

zac hudak zachudak2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 11 13:02:42 PST 2005

A few of my friends in NY and I have decided to start
a theater company.  I was wondering if anyone knew
anything about the technicalities (taxes, etc...)

Also, we're going to be looking for sponsors... so if
anyone knows of anyone who may be interested (no, I'm
not hitting you up for cash...  yet hahaha)

We're going to focus mainly in original works
(submissions will be welcomed once we get set up) and
well... the fun stuff...  we're looking at possibly
doing Nicky Silver's Pterodactyls as one of our first
shows and we have a few collaborators working on a
performance showcase of gay and lesbian artists (many
of you may know Jeremy Christensen... he's becoming
quite the accomplished singer/songwriter here in the
city.)

So please, give us your feedback!!!   Good idea?  Bad
idea?  Good experiences?  Bad experiences?

Please don't post any responses, just email privately.
 Thanks!

Zac
zachudak2005 at yahoo.com
Focus Performance Group