[NEohioPAL]Eden Valley presents YOU CAN'T PLAY BALL IN A SKIRT on April 4, 2005

Eden Valley Enterprises edenvalley at centurytel.net
Sat Mar 12 08:13:35 PST 2005

Find out why YOU CAN'T PLAY BALL IN A SKIRT! on April 4, 2005 at 7p.m. =
at the Herrick Memorial Library, Wellington. =20
Meet Dr. Alta Weiss (played by Susan Brewer) who put herself through =
medical school playing professional baseball
on a men=92s team in the early 1900s in this program that is FREE and =
open to the public,=20
but registration is required.  For more information and to register =
contact, call Sally Ashbaugh at 440-647- 4671 or Lois Handley at =
440-641-4508.
To arrange a performance of this or any other Eden Valley program for =
your school or organization, contact Eden Valley directly at =
edenvalley at centurytel.net
For more information about our performance schedule, visit our website =
at www.edenvalleyenterprises.org

To unsubscribe to this mailing list, simply reply to this e-mail with =
your request.

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director
Eden Valley Enterprises