[NEohioPAL]PLAY ON! A Little Help Please

Matthew Sucre msucre2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 12 12:20:21 PST 2005

--0-1923907814-1110658821=:4483

I am the Tech Director for Play On! and I am in need of a stobe light for our production in April. Does any one have one I could borrow? the show dates are April 22nd though May 7th.

If not one to borrow, does anyone have any leads to get a really good price on a used one?
Please e-mail me or leave a message on my cell 440.781.2332