[NEohioPAL]I'll be Remembering Anthony Walsh Forever

doug rossi dougrossi at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 17:11:33 PST 2005

Oh my God.

Not my ol' pal Tony?

It always seemed like if anyone could live forever, it'd be him. So full of
gusto, spirit, warmth and energy.

I was just watching a tape of us in a show together two days ago.
I am stunned and greatly saddened by the loss of my most frequent acting
partner.

My heart goes out to our dearest Mary and the rest of his family and his
thousands of friends theatrical and otherwise.

Doug

"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power" William
Shakespeare- Julius Caesar Act II sc.1