[NEohioPAL]Remembering Tony Walsh...

Debra Wiener debrawiener at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 10:55:10 PST 2005

I remember a party at my home with the Walshes present, and a party at their
home (wild!)....
early to mid 80s.  Tony and Mary are both characters!  I love their truth
seeking and truth speaking.  People after my own heart.  My ex and I brought
"special" books back for them from Eastern Europe (before the wall fell)...I
can't forget that.  Always open to hearing the truth in any form.  Always
defending the defenseless.  And Tony, a great actor with a wit to match his
heart of gold!

Jean, I too, remember A Lie of the Mind, that jewel of a show I produced and
directed at the now defunct Euclid Little Theatre.  Oh what a cast!  Tony
was subtlely grand; you were beautiful; Mario was dynamic.  I heard Duane
went on to get an MFA in Theatre.  And everyone else....talk about a perfect
cast!  I was so honored that Tony consented to do the show!

We were all blessed to know him.   His spirit will always be with us.
Joyce, he will still be in his tux on opening nights. Don't be surprised if
cups of tea appear out of the air for those actors.  Tony's spirit was and
is that strong!

Hugs to everyone at this difficult time, especially dear Mary.  I know you
will keep fighting for Truth, Mary.  You have my respect and my condolences.

Debra Wiener (Strekal)