[NEohioPAL]RE; ELLEN DARLING

Parmarita at aol.com Parmarita at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 11:29:25 PST 2005

-------------------------------1110914964

The artistic community will feel a great loss today with the passing of
ELLEN DARLING whom I am certain has effected many lives in our community both
with her reviews of community theatre in the Sun Post and with in the past   her
acting credits.  She has touched many lives in all her years and our  love and
prayers are with her today.  Those of us who knew her will miss  her.  Ellen
filled many roles in her years in the theatre and touched all  of us with her
warmth and love.  We miss you  already.   Thank you Ellen .  We love You
                         Rita Poling, Cassidy Theatre

-------------------------------1110914964

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2604" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>The artistic community will feel a great loss today with the passing of=
=20
ELLEN DARLING whom I am certain has effected many lives in our community bot=
h=20
with her reviews of community theatre in the Sun Post and with in the past&n=
bsp;=20
her acting credits.  She has touched many lives in all her years and ou=
r=20
love and prayers are with her today.  Those of us who knew her will mis=
s=20
her.  Ellen filled many roles in her years in the theatre and touched a=
ll=20
of us with her warmth and love.  We miss you=20
already.   Thank you Ellen .  We love You</DIV>
<DIV>           &nbsp=
;           =20
Rita Poling, Cassidy Theatre </DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>