[NEohioPAL]Auditions

dnadon at kent.edu dnadon at kent.edu
Thu Mar 17 05:32:06 PST 2005

Press Release

To=3A All Media Sources
From=3A Summer Stock 05
Re=3A LET=92S MISBEHAVE=3A A COLE PORTER REVIEW

Summer Stock 2005 is proud to announce our auditions for our first =

production=2C LET=92S MISBEHAVE=3A  A COLE PORTER REVIEW=2E  Director Dan=
iel-
Raymond Nadon and musical director Frank McCauley need twenty solo=2C =

duet=2C or trio acts for the review=2E  Interested singers should prepare=
 =

a Cole Porter number and arrive to audition on April 6=2C 2005 between 7-=

9=3A30PM=2E  =

For information please call the Summer Stock =2705 box office at 847-
8700=2E