[NEohioPAL]Attn:CSU Theatre people and anyone who wants to have a good time!

Katie Wheeler funkyblugrssgrl at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 17 08:01:11 PST 2005

--0-417456064-1111075271=:50037

Hey Everybody!  How we all doin'?  Are we pumped???  It's the Day After St. Patricks Day Party!!!!

Come on down to The House Of Cues at Superior and West 9th Streets in Beautiful Downtown Cleveland for the most fun you will ever have!

Katie's Fiance's Band-  JP and The Chatfield Boys are playing their fun and fantastic Bluegrass music for us!   So if you survive the party today, come on out to The House Of Cues!  I will be there!  The show starts at 9pm....come get your drink on and enjoy some great Bluegrass!!!  Bring a friend!!

Off to have some fun,
Katie "Hey Buddy! You gotta quarter for me?" Wheeler

--0-417456064-1111075271=:50037

<DIV>Hey Everybody!  How we all doin'?  Are we pumped???  It's the Day After St. Patricks Day Party!!!!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Come on down to The House Of Cues at Superior and West 9th Streets in Beautiful Downtown Cleveland for the most fun you will ever have!  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Katie's Fiance's Band-  JP and The Chatfield Boys are playing their fun and fantastic Bluegrass music for us!   So if you survive the party today, come on out to The House Of Cues!  I will be there!  The show starts at 9pm....come get your drink on and enjoy some great Bluegrass!!!  Bring a friend!!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Off to have some fun,</DIV>
<DIV>Katie "Hey Buddy! You gotta quarter for me?" Wheeler</DIV>
--0-417456064-1111075271=:50037--