[NEohioPAL]Comedic actors wanted for video short.

Jim jim at integraclaimsservice.com
Fri Mar 18 12:20:02 PST 2005

Cleveland filmmakers and comedy group looking for comedic actors for video
short.  All parts are non-speaking.  Improv actors/actresses preferred.
Sorry, no pay, but lunch is on us and of course you will get full credit for
your part.  Shoot dates will be the morning/afternoon of April 9th and 10th
at a single location in the Cleveland area.  (Rain dates will be the
following weekend.)

We are casting for the following roles:

1 male age 21-30

1 male age 30-40

2 females age 25-35

When replying, please include experience or resume and photo.  (Attachments
are ok.)

Once we are finished, we will be entering the short into festivals nation-
wide.

Thanks for your interest!

-Jim Tews