[NEohioPAL]Look at my Shorts Film Festival II update

Johnny Wu johnny at mdifilm.com
Fri Mar 18 16:27:59 PST 2005

LOOK AT MY SHORTS 2 FILM FESTIVAL
http://lookatmyshorts.sonnyboo.com

3:PM at STUDIO 35
3055 Indianola Ave, Columbus Ohio
admission is FREE!
www.studio35.com

FINAL playlist:

Mann - Jon Osbeck (5 min)
Maybe Next Year - Klown Films (2 min)
Cyrus vs. the Alien Mutant - Faberville (5 min)
The Eunuch - Heathcliff Segal (6 min)
Hippie Highway - Derek Rimelspach (6 min)
Out with the Old - Robert Hogan (3 min)
The Atheist - Mike Askew (3 min)
Snow Day - Anson (5 min)
Concupiscence - Sonnyboo (7 min)
Inevitable - Tempered Zealot (5 min)
The Chase - Johnny Wu (3 min)
Safe House - Louie Cowan (15 min)
Soap Fan - Jeremy Henthorn (21 min)
The Warning - Alec Rossel (27 min)

Plus, some trailers for upcoming movies from Ohio filmmakers.

There will be some DVD, CD, and T-shirt giveaways at the show too, so
come one, come all.

Sorry folks, we are not accepting any more submissions. There will be
another film festival soon enough.

a FREE film festival of all Ohio movies... come on out & support your
local filmmakers