[NEohioPAL]keyboard/piano player for hire

Dale Arvay thedta1 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 20 16:30:39 PST 2005

--0-152401512-1111365039=:84582

I am a keyboard/piano player skilled at music from the 40's through the 80's, show tunes, pop, and many standards.  Looking for work in clubs, lounges, parties, socials, background dinner music.  East Side Preferred.   Age 53. Have Keyboard and amps or your piano.

Also can arrange to have vocalist/flutist accompany me.

Call Dale T. Arvay for info;
440-220-1556 cell (SPS Pest Control answers)

--0-152401512-1111365039=:84582

<DIV>I am a keyboard/piano player skilled at music from the 40's through the 80's, show tunes, pop, and many standards.  Looking for work in clubs, lounges, parties, socials, background dinner music.  East Side Preferred.   Age 53. Have Keyboard and amps or your piano.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Also can arrange to have vocalist/flutist accompany me.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Call Dale T. Arvay for info;</DIV>
<DIV>440-543-9033 Home</DIV>
<DIV>440-220-1556 cell (SPS Pest Control answers)</DIV><p>
		<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Small Business - <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=31637/*http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/">Try our new resources site!</a>
--0-152401512-1111365039=:84582--