[NEohioPAL]Remembering Tony Walsh

Eric Coble lucmud at en.com
Wed Mar 16 09:00:07 PST 2005

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd add a huge thank you to Tony and Mary for being so
supportive during the run of "Sound-Biting" at Dobama lo those many years
ago in '96.  It was my first fully-produced full-length, I was still on my
wobbly new-foal legs as a playwright, and I'll always remember Mary's
supportive smiles and laughter backstage, and Tony sitting with me in the
green room going over details of the dialogue and action, urging me to keep
going, to keep writing, keep creating theatre.

I am.

He did.

Godspeed, Tony.

Peace,