[NEohioPAL]Another rousing success - Indieclub

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 09:03:04 PST 2005

--0-233105050-1111424584=:42128

Hi All,

Well our March meeting saw another packed house at Talkies with standing room only and I want to thank each and every one who came. There was good conversations and networking and keen interest in the films we showed and I think everyone had a great time. Thanks to Bob Gray especially for presenting his project, "Bigfoot" which has gotten a lot of attention and promises to be quite successful. Thanks also to Louie Cowan for showing us his touching short, "Turkey Day", Christine Chapman for her teaser for "21st Century", and to Andy Fenlock for his comedy short, "Darth Vader - the wonder years". We even had a little time left over, so we also showed a short from Residential Light & Magic, called "Bigfeet" (not to be confused with Bigfoot) and a couple of my own shorts for those who hadn't seen them.

April 17th is slated for the next meeting and will be hosted by George Butiri, so plan now on attending.

The Cleveland Indie Scene is alive and well and living in a van down by the river... emphasis on living!

Bill Johns
www.cinevidproductions.com

--0-233105050-1111424584=:42128

<DIV>
<DIV>Hi All,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Well our March meeting saw another packed house at <A href="http://us.f603.mail.yahoo.com/ym/www.talkiescoffee.com">Talkies</A> with standing room only and I want to thank each and every one who came. There was good conversations and networking and keen interest in the films we showed and I think everyone had a great time. Thanks to Bob Gray especially for presenting his project, "<A href="http://www.horrorchannel.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Interviews&file=index&req=showcontent&id=68">Bigfoot</A>" which has gotten a lot of attention and promises to be quite successful. Thanks also to Louie Cowan for showing us his touching short, "<A href="http://www.redkeyproductions.com/">Turkey Day</A>", Christine Chapman for her teaser for "<A href="http://www.portclintonnewsherald.com/news/stories/20030923/localnews/315499.html">21st Century</A>", and to Andy Fenlock for his comedy short, "<A href="http://www.slurpeekingdom.com/vader.html">Darth Vader - the wonder
 years</A>". We even had a little time left over, so we also showed a short from Residential Light & Magic, called "Bigfeet" (not to be confused with Bigfoot) and a couple of my own shorts for those who hadn't seen them.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>April 17th is slated for the next meeting and will be hosted by George Butiri, so plan now on attending.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The Cleveland Indie Scene is alive and well and living in a van down by the river... emphasis on living!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Bill Johns</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.cinevidproductions.com/">www.cinevidproductions.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>