[NEohioPAL]Us VersUs...? AT BGSU Firelands Campus, Tomorrow Evening at 7pm

Buddyraymc at aol.com Buddyraymc at aol.com
Mon Mar 21 11:26:42 PST 2005

-------------------------------1111433201

Folks, I'll be presenting Us Vers Us...? my solo theatre piece of linked
monologues, poems and songs at McBride Theatre on the Campus of BGSU Firelands
on Tuesday at 7.  It's Free.
I'll have copies of the new book as well.
Ray

7 pm at McBride Auditorium...on BGSU Firelands College campus....Take Rye
Beach exit south off of Rte. 2 on west side of Huron. Takes about an hour from
Cleveland

Hope to See You there
peace,
Ray

visit the new website
_www.raymcniece.com_ (http://www.raymcniece.com)
sign up for the newsletter

-------------------------------1111433201

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1491" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Folks, I'll be presenting Us Vers Us...? my solo theatre piece of linke=
d=20
monologues, poems and songs at McBride Theatre on the Campus of BGSU Firelan=
ds=20
on Tuesday at 7.  It's Free.</DIV>
<DIV>I'll have copies of the new book as well.</DIV>
<DIV>Ray</DIV>
<DIV> =20
<DIV>7 pm at McBride Auditorium...on BGSU Firelands College campus....Take R=
ye=20
Beach exit south off of Rte. 2 on west side of Huron. Takes about an hour fr=
om=20
Cleveland</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Hope to See You there</DIV>