[NEohioPAL]tenor section leader for Maundy Thursday and Easter

aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net aj.higbee at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 23 17:32:51 PST 2005

My tenor section leader is ill and I am looking to hire a substitute for
Maundy Thursday (tomorrow) for a 7:30 service followed by a brief rehearsal
and then for Easter Sunday (2 identical services at 9 and 11.)
On Thursday we are doing Lacrymosa from the Mozart Requiem and an
arrangement of Wondrous Love.
On Easter we are doing 2 anthems with brass plus the Hallelujah Chorus.
If you can suggest someone or if you are interested, please give me a call
tonight and tomorrow morning: 216-595-1262.
Otherwise 216-321-8880 at the church.

Thanks,
Judith Higbee
Church of the Saviour