[NEohioPAL]NO MORE ARGUING...LET'S GO FISHING

Richard B icatfishman at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 25 07:27:21 PST 2005

I was going through some stuff last night and found a
bunch of older fishing tackle including some PENN
SENATOR 114 Fishing reels my dad bought in 1965. They
are in excellent condition and are a great and
versatile fresh or saltwater trolling reel. I am
looking to sell two of these at $100 each.

Perhaps someone can arrange a charter for Mary and
Jean and set them up with these reels and some rods. I
have found that it is pretty hard to be argumentative
when you are fishing.