[NEohioPAL]Stress Buster

PatrickJCarroll at aol.com PatrickJCarroll at aol.com
Sat Mar 26 07:34:53 PST 2005

--part1_1c2.2531cea5.2f76db1d_boundary

Dear Neohiopal subscribers,

I would like to offer my services to all my friends and fellow subscribers.
I think we all could use a good rub.  Stress kills!!!  Massage can and does
help.

I would Like to offer a 25% discount to all the members and their families.

I have a convenient downtown location (Sheraton City Centre, 9th & St. Clair)

Please give me a call.

Your friend and fellow actor,

Patrick J. Carroll, LMT
216-544-6001

--part1_1c2.2531cea5.2f76db1d_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">Dear Neohiopal subscribers,<BR>
<BR>
I would like to offer my services to all my friends and fellow subscribers.&=
nbsp; I think we all could use a good rub.  Stress kills!!!  Massa=
ge can and does help. <BR>
<BR>
I would Like to offer a 25% discount to all the members and their families.<=

<BR>
I have a convenient downtown location (Sheraton City Centre, 9th & St. C=
lair)<BR>
<BR>
Please give me a call.<BR>
<BR>
Your friend and fellow actor,<BR>
<BR>
Patrick J. Carroll, LMT<BR>
216-544-6001</FONT></HTML>

--part1_1c2.2531cea5.2f76db1d_boundary--